- 1 large collard leaf
- 1-2 tbsp.Hummus- your flavor of choice
- Shredded carrots
- Diced tomatos
- 1/2 cup left over diced chicken
- 2 tbsp. avocado
Spread hummus and avocado onto collard wrap. Place all other ingredients inside and gently roll. Great if dipped in a side of balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1/4-1/8 cup of honey
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, boneless 4 oz each
In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic. Coat chops in mixture. Reserve left over honey mixture for basting. Place chops on greased grill or pan over med high heat, and cook. basting 2 times.
- 1/4 cup protein powder (we used chocolate protein powder)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (adjust to taste, add in more if you want it more sweet)
- 4 tablespoons water or non dairy milk
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Place protein powder and chia seeds into a bowl. Next add in your baking soda and baking powder and stevia. Begin to stir. (if you do not want to use stevia in this recipe, use about 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite sweetener) Next add in your water. Start slow as different protein powders vary in how much water they absorb! You can use a non-dairy milk alternative if you would like .Once mixed together, place muffin batter into a lightly coconut oiled pan. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup of nut butter (cashew, almond)
- 2 tablespoon of raw honey
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds or flax seeds
- 2 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of protein powder (chocolate or vanilla flavored is best..make sure it’s naturally sweetened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon crushed nuts (raw almonds)
Mix nut butter, protein powder, honey and vanilla until smooth. Then add remainder of ingredients. Rill into 1 inch balls and place in an airtight container in the fridge for storage.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place beans, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until beans are roughly chopped. With motor running, slowly pour 1/4 cup of oil into mix, process until mixture is smooth. Transfer bean mixture into a small bowl. Stir in rosemary, lemon zest and remaining 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Packaged smoked salmon
- Olive oil/ spray
Preheat oven to 400. Drizzle olive oil (or spray to cut calories) over asparagus and bake for 25 minutes. Wrap pieces of smoked salmon around asparagus spears for a delicious, healthy snack!
- Salad greens (spinach)
- Canned tuna
- Cannellini beans or northern beans
- Red pepper
- Honey Mustard
- Balsamic vinegar
Combine tuna, 1-2 tbsp.honey mustard and 1-2tbsp. balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mash together with fork. Place tuna salad over greens and veggies. Add in beans and stir together.
- 1 can light coconut milk
- Chicken breasts
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Turmeric, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/3 Cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder *optional if you want chocolaty cookies
- 1/4 Cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Sea salt (for sprinkling)
2 ripe avocados
1/4 cup light coconut milk
4 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
2 ripe bananas
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
Remove avocados from the skin (and pit) and place in a food processor along with bananas. Blend until combined and creamy. Add in all remaining ingredients, blending until pureed, scraping down the sides when needed to combine. Taste and season/sweetened additionally if desired. Blend for a good 1-2 minutes until completely creamy. Delicious topped with cacao nibs.