Creating breakthroughs in eating habits
So many people invest their time, money and energy into their physical training only to have their diets keep them from looking and feeling their best. We take a different approach than most programs who use restrictive, rule-based dieting or universal meal plans only to leave clients on their own to implement it. There is a great deal of psychology, biology and sociology wrapped up in our daily act of eating. Our eating philosophy and program takes it all into account. Our approach is to continually redirect our minds towards upgrading to healthier foods with an open, flexibile, long term mindset, that leads to lasting results.
Unite’s 10 Step Eating Program
Eating habits and cravings are deeply engrained and made all the more difficult to change by the drug like effect that foods have on our minds and bodies. Now imagine switching to someone else’s diet and trying to change many of these habits all at once. Its not a winning strategy. We take a slower, more personal approach by asking you to look at and change one habit at a time. Experiencing what works for your body and life is the key to success.. For that reason, Gavin and Juliet developed and refined Unite’s 10 Step Eating Program.
Our aim is to rebuild your dietary habits one by one over the 3 month boot camp with a strategically ordered series of videos and emails with you each week’s Eating Step. Each of the 10 Steps contains an easy to remember eating principle, along with the reasoning, strategies, and required eating challenge that will help us shift our beliefs and behaviors. We ask you not to just believe what we say, but actually go see for yourself by experimenting and discover what the naturally delicious and nutritious side of food can do for your life.
Train with our Eating Coaches
Get the results you deserve by getting serious about nutrition and hiring an eating coach to help pave the way. Most people tend to assume they know what to eat and that they should be able to shift their eating habits alone. Your daily diet is too important to your energy, health and body composition to make this critical mistake.
We have several services that provide clients with direct, one-on-one phone and email time with our eating coaches to help you upgrade your diet, regardless if you are a long-time fitness enthusiast or needing a major transformation. In addition to 1-on-1 coaching time, with many of these services you receive customized tools that will help you implement the changes identified by your coach. Take the next step and get beyond any long running setbacks.
NOTE: Once you purchase a service, an eating coach will contact you to schedule a phone or skype meeting.
Focus your Attention on your Diet.
Is your diet really supporting your body goals? Make sure by talking with one of our nutritionists to help diagnose areas for development and guidance towards making some upgrades in your diet.
- 45-minute session with a nutrition coach
- Evaluation of your current diet
- Goals discussion
- Guidance on where to go with your diet
Know what to eat, and when to eat it
This is a great resource for those who want something specific to follow at each meal. You will find out the times you should be eating and the specific portions of your food to help keep you on the right track.
- Menu Outline: timing is everything
- Caloric Intake: optimized for your goals
- Healthy Snack List
- Sample meals to get you started.
Get a boost with our 7-day cleanse
Cleanse your system from the inside out without resorting to strict diet protocols and deprivation. This is a whole foods cleanse that will get you started on your path to wellness, or give you the boost you need.
- Complimentary 45 min session with nutrition coach ($30 value)
- Sample Menu: What to eat, and when.
- Shopping List: everything you’ll need
Do-it-Yourself Spring Cleanse: May 6-10th
What you get in the with the Do-It-Yourself Spring Cleanse:
- This cleanse will consist of 3-5 juices or smoothies per day plus one solid meal for dinner.
- Recipes: preparation instructions for juices, smoothies, and daily meals.
- Sample Menu: detailed plan of what to eat at home and when dining out.
- Shopping List: everything you need for the cleanse.
- Education on this philosophy and how it will change your life.
- Daily emails to help keep you on track and inspired.
Release Tons of Energy and Boost Your Immune System
Want to release tons of energy, boost your immune system and lower your calories while feeling totally full throughout your day? The Super Food Diet delivers all of this through an inspiring eBook that contains
- 12 Super Smoothies and Salads
- Large/small recipes and grocery list
- Super foods education guide
- .pdf download provided once paid
Training like an Athlete? Now Eat like One.
An athlete as someone who does heavy physical activity 5-7 days per week. If you're looking to take your fitness and body to the next level then this program is for you!
- Customized program based on athlete type (non-endurance athletes, endurance athletes and super endurance athletes)
- Recommended performance enhancing foods
- 3 phase nutriton program leading up to a race/event (how to eat 2-3 months out, week of event and day of event)
Your most powerful path to success
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Our knowledgeable coaches will encourage you and keep you on track for faster success with a personalized program that will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Unlimited e-mail support between sessions
- Coaching to make the tough changes happen